St. Petersburg Spinal Injury Lawyers
When you suffer a back injury, the St. Petersburg spinal injury lawyers of Salter, Healy, Bassett & Rivera fight on your behalf by leveraging our 30 combined years of trial law experience to obtain compensation for you. Back and spinal cord injuries complicate the lives of those who suffer from them in a wide variety of ways, and many people with these ailments must stay on bed rest and miss significant work time. We give you personal attention throughout your entire case, thoroughly researching your medical history so the defense can’t claim that you are lying about your injury.
Spinal Cord Injuries Can Have Painful Consequences
Back and spinal cord injuries can result from a wide variety of causes, the most common of which include car accidents, hard falls, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, hernias, fractures and muscle tears. Many back injuries become chronic problems, meaning that the victim may require lifelong medical and therapeutic care. Victims often re-injure their backs, making the pain even worse.
Without the help of a reliable lawyer, people who suffer from spinal injuries have no choice but to work through the pain and risk exacerbating the problem. These victims tend to experience problems such as:
- Pain in the legs
- Weakness or numbness in feet/legs
- Sleep deprivation
- Difficulty sitting/standing for long periods
- Bowel/bladder changes
Our Attorneys Give You Relief
When you suffer a spinal injury and are swamped by medical bills, our dedicated team is here to provide relief. We have a passion for trial law, and whether your case goes to trial or not, we have the ability to secure high levels of compensation for:
- Medical care. We seek compensation to cover the costs of your medical bills.
- Rehabilitation. Many people who suffer back injuries undergo physical therapy. We obtain compensation to cover fees for therapy.
- Loss of wages. To compensate you for the time you miss from work, we seek damages to cover you lost wages and earning capacity.
- Vehicle repairs. If your vehicle is salvageable, we seek coverage for the repairs it needs.
- Pain and suffering. We obtain damages to compensate you for your pain and suffering.
- Punitive damages. If your accident was caused by a drunk driver or someone who was on drugs, we will ask the court for punitive damages to punish the person for their actions.
Contact our St. Petersburg Spinal Injury Lawyers Today
At Salter, Healy, Bassett & Rivera, the courtroom is our home, and our clients are our greatest passion. We care deeply about your health and getting you the funds you need to move forward after your injury. Contact our St. Petersburg spinal injury lawyers today to arrange a free consultation. If you can’t get to our offices, we will come to you. Other lawyers might say that they go to trial, but we pride ourselves on being true trial lawyers, which makes a major difference in results. Trust our experience and skills to win you the care you deserve.