St. Petersburg Boat Accident Lawyers
The St. Petersburg boat accident attorneys of Salter, Healy, Rivera are committed to providing strong representation to boating accident victims and developing a personal relationship with you to ensure you collect in your case. Watercraft such as boats and jet skis can be dangerous, and people who suffer accidents while using these vessels can experience serious consequences. With nearly 30 combined years of legal experience and a reputation for civil trial law work, our lawyers have the skills necessary to deliver positive results in your case.
Common Causes of Boating Accidents
Maneuvering a boat or a jet ski is different from controlling a car on the road, which means that more precautions and attention are required while operating these vehicles. Persons who are negligent or inexperienced at controlling their crafts can be held liable for their actions based on various conditions:
- Erratic boating
- Disregard for posted warnings
- Improper or absent boating license
- Improperly maintained equipment
- Negligent boating
We identify the factors that contributed to your accident and determine the liable party.
Getting Compensation for Your Injuries
When you have suffered a boating accident, our attorneys work hard to prove the other party’s liability. We leverage our significant trial law experience to secure compensation for:
- Medical bills. Medical treatment can be extremely expensive. We secure coverage for your bills to give you a smooth recovery.
- Rehabilitation costs. If you require physical therapy or other rehabilitation after your injury, we secure compensation for the costs.
- Pain and suffering. Damages for pain and suffering, loss of consortium and lost are among the types of compensation we seek on your behalf.
- Loss of wages. To compensate you for the time you miss from work, we seek damages to cover your lost wages and earning capacity.
Hire an Experienced St. Petersburg Boat Accident Lawyer
Boating accidents can be devastating to you on a number of levels, but excellent legal representation can grant you relief. The board-certified trial lawyers of Salter, Healy, Rivera understand that your accident was not your fault, and we want to give you the representation you deserve at a rate you can afford. Call our office immediately if you’ve been the victim of a boating or jet ski accident. We offer free consultations and will come to you if you cannot make it to our office. We do whatever it takes to ensure a great working relationship with our clients.