Personal Injury Trial Lawyer in St. Petersburg
Dane Heptner is an attorney who handles a variety of personal injury matters with a focus on litigation and trial work. Born and raised in the Tampa Bay area, Dane graduated from the University of Florida College of Law school as its Trial Team President before returning to Pinellas County to stand up for injury victims. Dane first honed his trial skills at Clearwater firm where he returned multiple million-dollar verdicts before joining Salter Healy Rivera in 2020 to continue fighting insurance companies from St. Petersburg. He continues to represent plaintiffs in injury and wrongful death matters county and statewide.
A Leader in the Profession
Dane’s commitment to the practice of law has been recognized by his peers, who have elected him to serve as one of two Sixth Circuit representatives to the Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division’s governing body. He also previously served as the President of the Clearwater Bar Young Lawyers Division from 2018 – 19 and has been recognized by peer-nominated and reviewed organizations including National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 and Super Lawyers.
Call a St. Petersburg Injury Lawyer Who Will go to Trial
To contact Dane Heptner or any member of the team at Salter, Healy, Rivera, call 727-325-5489 today. We offer free consultation visits for all clients, and if you are unable to travel to our office, we will come to you.
- Florida, 2014
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2018
- J.D., University of Florida College of Law, 2014
- B.A., University of Central Florida, 2011
- Florida Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division Board of Governors
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- Clearwater Bar Association, Past-President Young Lawyers Division
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Gerald T. Bennett Outstanding Advocate Award, University of Florida
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
- Florida Super Lawyers