Real trial lawyers with a
passion for helping people
50+ years combined experience No fees unless we recover for you
Request free consultation

Largo Personal Injury Lawyer

request free consultation

Every day, accidents happen in the City of Largo. No matter how cautious you are, you are always at risk of being harmed by the negligence of another party. Florida’s civil code provides you with compensation rights if someone else causes your injuries. Our Largo personal injury lawyers will help you understand those rights when pursuing compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and more.

Salter, Healy, Rivera & Heptner is an experienced legal team that has recovered millions on behalf of clients for more than 60 combined years. Learn more about how we can help you during your Free Consultation at (727) 321-HELP. We do not get paid until you win your personal injury claim or civil action.

We Represent Negligent Personal Injury Accidents

State personal injury laws address a wide range of issues. Salter, Healy, Rivera & Heptner has a strong command of how these laws work and legal strategies for meeting your desired objectives. If you were in a negligent accident, we are ready to stand by your side throughout the entire process.

Our Largo personal injury lawyers represent cases involving negligence, including:

How Florida’s Negligence Laws Affect Your Award

Florida is a pure comparative negligence state, meaning that fault can be assigned to multiple parties. For instance, if you ran a stop sign and were injured by a driver who was speeding aggressively, you might be held 30 percent liable while the other driver is held 70 percent liable. As such, you can only recover 70 percent of your total losses.

Hire Salter, Healy, Rivera & Heptner to protect your claim under these rules when pursuing compensation for:

  • Medical costs
  • Lost wages & benefits
  • Pain and suffering damages
  • Punitive damages
  • Property damage
  • Other recoverable awards

A skilled Largo personal injury lawyer will fight for every chance of receiving full compensation on your behalf. Salter, Healy, Rivera & Heptner has the knowledge, legal resources, and negotiation skills that can help you achieve a lawful result.

Why Hire Salter, Healy, Rivera & Heptner

We handle every aspect of your personal injury claim when you hire our Largo personal injury lawyers to represent your claim. We are familiar with the legal system and will use our experience to obtain the outcome you deserve.

Salter, Healy, Rivera & Heptner ensures that you receive ongoing legal advice and support throughout the process, including:

  • Evidence preservation
  • Witness coordination
  • Financial award assessments
  • Ongoing advice and negotiations
  • Physician coordination
  • Representation during a civil action (if you choose)
  • Free consultations
  • No advance attorneys’ fees

The liable insurance company may not be playing to the rules of the law. Our experienced and dedicated legal team is well-versed in the common strategies used by insurers. Salter, Healy, Rivera & Heptner has devised effective strategies to counteract their tactics both in and out of court.

Call Our Largo Personal Injury Lawyers for Advice

You should never be stuck paying for the medical costs and lost wages caused by another’s negligence. Schedule your Free Consultation with the Largo personal injury lawyers at Salter, Healy, Rivera & Heptner by calling (727) 321-HELP or messaging us online. We can travel to you if you are too injured to meet at our office.

Free Consultation

  • *required fields
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

string(66) "[gravityform id="4" title="false" description="false" ajax="true"]"