Trucking Accident Attorneys St. Petersburg, FL
Let our team handle your cases to ease your burden
Trucking accident cases present a number of unique challenges, leaving victims struggling not just with physical pain, but also with the stress of battling trucking companies. The trial lawyers of Salter, Healy, Bassett & Rivera have nearly 30 years of combined legal experience in fighting trucking companies on behalf of accident victims. We provide you with outstanding legal representation at no cost to you unless we obtain a settlement for you.
Trucking accident cases can become complicated
There are a number of complications that are unique to trucking accidents. Determining who is responsible for the accident is difficult, because the lawyer researching the case must have an understanding of the various trucking laws that affect the case. Depending on the cause of the accident, there could be one or multiple defendants, possibly including the driver of the truck, the trucking company, the truck’s manufacturer, various government bodies, insurance companies, contractors and more.
Causes of the accident could include any of the following:
- Impaired or distracted driver
- Inadequate trucking experience
- Defective truck
- Poor weather/road conditions
- Overworked driver
- Improper truck loading
An injury lawyer uncovers liability and seeks compensation
Other lawyers may go to trial, but we are Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyers, a distinction held by less than 7% of the lawyers in Florida. We leverage our training and knowledge to achieve results such as getting you:
- Punitive damages. We aim to prove negligence on the part of the trucking company or other defendants to prevent future wrongdoing.
- Hospital coverage. We secure compensation for your medical bills.
- Pain and suffering compensation. The battle with trucking companies after an accident can cause emotional trauma, and we seek extra damages for your pain and suffering.
- Loss of wages. To compensate you for the time you miss from work, we seek damages to cover your lost wages and earning capacity.
Work with our St. Petersburg trucking accident attorneys today
You deserve the help of an experienced team that focuses on providing you with the utmost personal attention. At Salter, Healy, Bassett & Rivera, we make ourselves accessible via our after-hours phone service so that we can serve you at any time, and we utilize our trial law experience to give you outstanding, affordable counsel. Call us at 727.321.HELP (4357) or contact us online to arrange a free consultation. We will come to you, if necessary.