Slip and Fall Accident Lawyers St. Petersburg, Florida
When someone else is negligent
In many cases, slipping and falling in a public place is the result of someone else’s negligence — poor maintenance standards and other negligence can cause slippery surfaces. At Salter, Healy, Bassett & Rivera, our lawyers care about bringing relief to people who suffer injuries from slips and falls. We work closely with you throughout the legal process to establish a personal relationship that yields outstanding results. Get the helpful legal counsel you need with no fees or costs unless we obtain a settlement for you.
Looking for the signs that determine fault
Owners of public properties such as storefronts, businesses and parking lots are required to keep their premises safe. Because many of these claims are fraudulent or part of an insurance scam, it has become common practice to settle for small fees out of court. By choosing a slip and fall attorney from Salter, Healy, Bassett & Rivera, you choose a lawyer who isn’t afraid to fight on your behalf against negligent parties and go to court, if necessary.
In slip and fall cases, we primarily look for issues such as:
- Unsafe conditions
- Negligent practices
- Improper warning about potential hazards
Our board certified trial lawyers seek the full compensation to which you are entitled.
Representation in a detailed legal process
Our experienced slip and fall lawyers examine your case from a variety of perspectives to determine the best course of action, and then proceed in the following ways:
- Determining fault: Figuring out why you slipped or fell is our first concern when representing you. It is likely that someone else’s carelessness was the cause of your accident, and finding out who is responsible is priority number one for our legal team.
- Assessing your damages: If your slip or fall resulted in significant personal injury, exorbitant hospital bills or time lost from work, your compensation is going to increase. We make sure you receive appropriate compensation for the damages you suffer.
- Punishing the negligent party. We seek punitive damages to discourage the negligent party from future wrongdoing.
- Compensating your lost wages. To compensate you for the time you miss from work, we seek damages to cover your lost wages and earning capacity.
Contact St. Petersburg slip and fall injury attorneys today
When you suffer an injury as a result of a fall on someone else’s property, you need the help of an attorney from Salter, Healy, Bassett & Rivera to prove negligence on the part of the property owner. Call us at 727.321.HELP (4357) to arrange a free consultation. We will come to you. And always remember that our top priority is your well-being and comfort. We want to be there for you every step of the way, and make ourselves constantly available to you with our off-hours phone line.