Brain Injury Attorneys St. Petersburg, Florida
Make sure your loved one gets the necessary care after an injury
When a loved one suffers a traumatic brain injury, the burden often falls on close family members to provide medical care. The financial burden can be extremely stressful, especially considering that it is not your only financial responsibility. Let the team of caring lawyers at Salter, Healy, Bassett & Rivera help get you the compensation you need to provide the proper care to your loved one after a serious injury. We give you the highest level of personal attention throughout your case. If your case goes to trial, our dynamic lawyers utilize nearly 30 combined years of trial law experience on your behalf. We pledge to provide you with outstanding legal service and you don’t pay any fees or costs unless we obtain a settlement for you.
Brain injuries shake up the victim’s lifestyle
People suffer brain injuries in a variety of ways. Blows to the head in sports, auto accidents, and falls are among the primary causes. One of the most dangerous aspects of brain injuries is that symptoms can quickly progress from apparently mild to very severe. Symptoms also tend to be confusing or inconsistent, and so many brain injuries are completely overlooked. It’s hard to determine how severe a brain injury is without the help of a medical professional.
Without proper medical attention, brain injuries can cause long-term medical problems such as:
- Blackouts and memory loss
- Sleep disorders
- Persistent migraines
- Personality changes
- Unexplained anger or depression
Salter, Healy, Bassett & Rivera’s lawyers make sure you receive compensation
We want to relieve you of the emotional stress involved in providing expensive medical care for a loved one. We give you personal attention and create a relationship based on honesty as we work to secure damages for:
- Pain and suffering. Traumatic brain injuries cause significant emotional turmoil among the family members of the victim. We obtain damages for your pain and suffering.
- Loss of earning capacity. Because the victim loses the capacity to earn money, we seek damages to compensate that loss.
- Coverage for medical bills. Victims of severe brain injuries incur many medical expenses, and we seek compensation to cover those costs.
- Punitive Damages. If your accident was caused by a drunk driver or someone who was on drugs, we will ask the court for punitive damages to punish the person for their actions.
Develop a relationship with an experienced brain injury lawyer in St. Petersburg, FL
At Salter, Healy, Bassett & Rivera, we make ourselves available to you at all times to help you through your personal injury and brain injury case. An off-hours phone line provides access at any time, and you can call us at 727.321.HELP (4357) or contact us online to schedule a free consultation. We will come to you. Get the results you need by taking advantage of our significant trial law and litigation experience. We stand up to insurance companies and medical professionals for you to ensure your loved one gets the care he or she needs.