Motorcycle Attorneys St. Petersburg, Florida
Trust our dynamic lawyers to protect your rights as a motorcyclist
Motorcycle accidents can have particularly gruesome consequences. Due to biases against them, many injured motorcyclists have problems getting the care they deserve without the help of a skilled motorcycle accident attorney. The team at Salter, Healy, Bassett & Rivera understands the pain and emotional trauma that comes with suffering an accident, and we help you get the compensation you deserve at a cost you can afford. We make ourselves accessible to you at all times through our after-hours phone service, and we are committed to providing personal attention until you get the result you need in your case.
Get relief from the consequences of motorcycle injuries
Motorcycle accidents tend to be quite different from most other vehicular accidents. The small size of motorcycles and the exposure of riders produce different physics in an accident, and an attorney who undertakes a motorcycle accident case must understand the science involved. The attorney should also be familiar with factors such as prejudice against motorcyclists, the value of custom motorcycle parts, driver behavior and more.
As in most vehicle accidents, the first major step in the case is determining the cause of the accident and who is responsible. The causes might be careless driving, aggressive driving, poor road or weather conditions, or a myriad of other factors.
Consequences of a motorcycle accident might include:
The lawyers at Salter, Healy, Bassett & Rivera give you personal attention
Throughout your case, our top priority is providing you with the care you need. Whether your case goes to trial or not, we are determined to obtain compensation such as:
- Medical coverage. After your accident, you need extensive medical attention. We seek compensation for your medical bills.
- Vehicle compensation. We attain compensation for repairs to or the loss of your motorcycle.
- Pain and suffering. We obtain damages to compensate you for your pain and suffering.
- Punitive Damages. If your accident was caused by a drunk driver or someone who was on drugs, we will ask the court for punitive damages to punish the person for their actions.
- Lost wages. We seek compensation for the wages you lose when you are off from work after your accident.
Trial lawyers who want to help you
The St. Petersburg motorcycle attorneys of Salter, Healy, Bassett & Rivera understand the concerns you have after suffering a motorcycle accident. We provide affordable legal counsel that attains outstanding results. Other lawyers may go to trial, but we are real trial lawyers, and that makes a huge difference in your case. Call us today at 727.321.HELP (4357) to arrange a free consultation. We will come to you if you cannot get to our offices.